Yotam Lev is a physical therapist practicing in Poughkeepsie, NY. Yotam Lev specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Yotam Lev can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Yotam Lev will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Yotam Lev DPT's Practice location
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603Get Direction
Yotam Lev DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- What Is Physical Therapy?
Many diseases, disorders, and habits can potentially prevent you from carrying out an individual's typical day-to-day activities. Physical therapy is a treatment option to relieve pain and to help people who suffer from disorders, injuries, and diseases to get back into their daily routine. It helps...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Edward Steven Leonard P.T.1008 Pine Vw New Windsor NY 12553
- Dr. Bernadette L Orban PT, DPT5980 W 71st St Indianapolis IN 46278
- Benjamin Lefkovits P.T., DPT340 Plaza Rd Kingston NY 12401
- Tylene Lizardi PT, DPT100 Woodland Pond Cir New Paltz NY 12561
- Yvonne Ann Egitto P.T.41 Grangevale Rd Lagrangeville NY 12540
- Christina Marie Merkl PT, DPT9376 E Bahia Dr Scottsdale AZ 85260