Dr. David Cho is a Dentist practicing in Tuckerton, NJ. Dr. Cho specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. David Y Cho DDS's Practice location
Tuckerton, NJ 08087Get Direction
MCKINNEY, TX 75070Get Direction
Dr. David Y Cho DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cho
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Andrew Adly345 East Main Street Tuckerton NJ 08087
- Dr. Philip Pascucci D.D.S.1616 Route 72 W Manahawkin NJ 08050
- Dr. Robert J Young D.M.D1104 Beacon Ave Manahawkin NJ 08050
- Dr. Jessica Kim Bramlette DMD165 E BAY AVE MANAHAWKIN NJ 08050
- Dr. Frank Conte DMD165 E Bay Ave Manahawkin NJ 08050
- Dr. Ivone Maria Fernandes-maia DMD, MS4 E Jimmie Leeds Rd Absecon NJ 08205