Dr. Ralph Mcclung is a Dentist practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Mcclung specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Ralph Clay Mcclung D.M.D.'s Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35216Get Direction
Dr. Ralph Clay Mcclung D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Dr. William G. Martin DMD1729 6th Ave N Bessemer AL 35020
- Darryl L. Waid102 Hilltop Business Drive Pelham Alabama 35124
- Dr. William Kane Fulton DMD1000 Chestnut St Birmingham AL 35216
- Dr. Michael John Boohaker D.M.D.117 Buck Creek Plz Alabaster AL 35007
- Dr. Thad Ashley Sullens D.M.D.7040 Gadsden Hwy Trussville AL 35173
- Dr. Harold L Ceitlin DMD5113 Oporto Madrid Blvd S Birmingham AL 35210