Dr. Ismael Carlo is an optometrist practicing in Arecibo, PR. Dr. Carlo specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Carlo performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Ismael E Carlo O.C.'s Practice location
Arecibo, PR 00612Get Direction
Ismael E Carlo O.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Dr. Carlos J Rodriguez torres O.D.Calle Marginal A-4 Manati PR 00674
- Dr. Pedro L Ellin OD55 Paseo De La Atenas Manati PR 00674
- Dr. Javier Ocasio O.D506 Calle Truncado Hatillo PR 00659
- Dr. Carlos W. Montanez-lopez OD3051 Ave Juan Hernandez Ortiz Isabela PR 00662
- Lizzette Maria Irizarry O.D.301 CARR. 2 MANATI PR 00674
- Dr. Maria R Camacho ODHospital Manati Medical Center Dr Otero Lopez Manati PR 00674