Dr. Jason John Mickels M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery11704 W Center Rd Suite 200 Omaha NE, 68144
Dr. Jason Mickels is a hand surgeon practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Mickels specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
University of Nebraska, Omaha, NB Medicine
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 2000
- Upper Extremity Problems, Wrist Problems, Hand Problems And More
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cyst
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Dr. Jason John Mickels M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Jason John Mickels M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mickels
- Is Pancreatic Cancer Terminal?
Is Pancreatic Cancer Terminal?Do you know the survival rate for pancreatic cancer? Pancreatic cancer is one of the deadliest diseases in the world, and it is a leading cause of death in the United States of America. Every year 45,000 cases of pancreatic cancer are diagnosed in the U.S. and around...
- Gender Discrimination Prominent in the Health Sector
Gender discrimination is a social issue that occurs in almost all sectors of the labor force, but, could be more pronounced in some sectors over others. One of such cases is in the health sector. Generally, the health sector comprises jobs and services ranging from management to medical...
- All About Candida Overgrowth
Candida, the overgrowth of yeast is one of the most common types of fungal infections. This condition can lead to a number of other health issues, such as exhaustion, brain fog, joint pain, bad breath, chronic sinus, weak immune system, hormonal imbalance, UTI, loss of libido and more. So if you are...
- Improved Gene Editing Tools Provide Hope for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Patients
The year 2017 has witnessed researchers making great strides in the direction of finding better methods that can lead to the cure of various muscular dystrophies, particularly for Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Scientists at UT Southwestern Medical Center reported in Science Translational Medicine...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. David Clough MD16909 Lakeside Hills Ct Omaha NE 68130
- Dr. Robert M Cochran M.D.11819 Miracle Hills Dr Omaha NE 68154
- Dr. Thomas P Ferlic M.D.4239 Farnam St Omaha NE 68131
- Dr. Ian D Crabb MD2725 S 144th St Omaha NE 68144
- Dr. Nicholas B Bruggeman M.D.4239 Farnam St Omaha NE 68131
- Dr. Daniel Firestone M.D.3651 College Blvd Leawood KS 66211