Dr. Cheryl Dominski is a pediatrician practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Dominski is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Dominski diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Dominski can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1997
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- High Cholesterol
- Ear Infection
- Vascular Disease
- Strep Throat
- In Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- In University School Of Med
- Indiana University Affiliated Hospitals
- Indiana University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Cheryl J. Dominski M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Cheryl J. Dominski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Dr. Marsha F. Davis MD1516 West Mequon Road Mequon Wisconsin 53092
- Dr. Jane M. Brotanek MD38B Grove Street Ridgefield Connecticut 06877
- Paola Palma Sisto9000 W. Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53201
- Dr. Yolanda Stephenson Wolff M.D.1155 Quail Ct Pewaukee WI 53072
- Dr. Lisa Marie Joerres M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Lynn K Sheets MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226