Dr. John Macy is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in South Burlington, VT. Dr. Macy specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Macy tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1992
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Fletcher Allen Hlth Care, Orthopedic Surgery; Fletcher Allen Hlth Care, Neurological Surgery; Fletcher Allen Hlth Care, General Surgery
- Fletcher Allan Hlth Care
Dr. John C Macy MD's Practice location
South Burlington, VT 05403Get Direction
MORRISVILLE, VT 05661Get Direction
Dr. John C Macy MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- Dr. Nathaniel Jonathan Nelms M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Suzanne Elizabeth Ames MD158 Hurricane Lane Williston VT 05495
- Dr. Craig S. Bartlett MD792 College Pkwy Colchester VT 05446
- Dr. David A Halsey MD29 Ridgewood Rd Springfield VT 05156
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Mahoney MD6 San Remo Dr South Burlington VT 05403
- Dr. Gregory Grabowski, md MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401