Dr. Gregory Keenan is a pediatrician practicing in Phoenixville, PA. Dr. Keenan is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Keenan diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Keenan can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Rheumatology
- Novel gastrointestinal tract manifestations in juvenile dermatomyositis.
- Polymerase chain reaction as a diagnostic tool.
- Open label study to assess infliximab safety and timing of onset of clinical benefit among patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Succinate-salicylate in treatment of arthritic disorders.
- Necrotising myositis: a surgical emergency that may have minimal changes in the skin.
- A retrospective analysis of low-field strength magnetic resonance imaging and the management of patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Infliximab treatment of intravenous immunoglobulin-resistant Kawasaki disease.
- Subacute monarticular pain in an eight-year-old boy.
- Clinically significant gastropathy associated with nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drug use in children with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
- Measurement of lower limb blood flow in patients with neurogenic claudication
- Soluble urate in sera and synovial fluids from patients with different joint disorders.
- Management of complications of glucocorticoid therapy.
- Prevalence and outcome of uveitis in a regional cohort of patients with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
- Lyme disease: diagnosis & management.
- Univ Pa Sch Of Med, Rheumatology; Univ S Ca Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
Dr. Gregory F Keenan M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenixville, PA 19460Get Direction
Dr. Gregory F Keenan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- Dr. Brian D. Hanna M.D.3401 34th Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19104
- Dr. Cynthia D. Villasis MD250 East Rose Tree Road Media Pennsylvania 19063
- Dr. Jeffrey P. Bomze MD1201 County Line Road Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania 19010
- Dr. Melissa-gayle M Sanchez M.D.1113 S PARK VICTORIA DR MILPITAS CA 95035
- Dr. Shyamali Vilas Godbole MD5501 Old York Road Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19141
- Dr. Gity Banan Etemad M.D.15 Wistar Rd Villanova PA 19085