Dr. Kinyatta Bennett D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice13179 Three Rivers Road Gulfport MS, 39503
Dr. Kinyatta Bennett is a Dentist practicing in Gulfport, MS. Dr. Bennett specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI / MEDICAL CENTER Dentistry 2010
- South Mississippi LivingMeet the Doctor2015
Dr. Kinyatta Bennett D.M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Kinyatta Bennett D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bennett
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Dr. Lauren L. Timmons DMD2112 Bienville Blvd Ocean Springs MS 39564
- Dr. Kiono Lance Barnes DMD606 Fisher St Biloxi MS 39534
- Dr. Sheila Lynn Farley DMD902 E Railroad St Long Beach MS 39560
- Dr. Thomas Grafton Teets DDS2628 Executive Pl Biloxi MS 39531
- Dr. Gerald W. Segraves D.D.S.15382 Saint Charles St # A Gulfport MS 39503
- Dr. Michael T Williams DMD925 Tommy Munro Dr Biloxi MS 39532