Dr. Leroy Charles Marmion MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine4100 Lake Dr Se S-100 Grand Rapids MI, 49546
Dr. Leroy Marmion practices Sleep Medicine in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Marmion studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine 1975
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Sleep Medicine
- The adrenoleukomyeloneuropathy complex: expression in four generations.
- Adrenoleukodystrophy: elevated C26 fatty acid in cultured skin fibroblasts and correlation with disease expression in three generations of a kindred.
- Adrenoleukodystrophy: clinical and biochemical manifestations in carriers.
- Reversible thrombocytosis and anemia due to miconazole therapy.
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center Program
Dr. Leroy Charles Marmion MD's Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49546Get Direction
Dr. Leroy Charles Marmion MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marmion
- Study Observes Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Gout
It may seem a little unrelated, but an article printed in the Health Day Reporter stated that those with sleep apnea might have higher risks of developing gout. Researchers studied data on 16,000 people who were diagnosed with sleep apnea to see if any of them had gout. Medical investigators also...
- Tongue and Mouth Exercises for Sleep Apnea Sufferers
Sleep apnea is a condition in which the affected individual is unable to breathe during sleep due to an obstructed airway. The condition is cataloged as a respiratory disorder, and those who suffer from it often have episodes of intense and excessive snoring, as well as episodes in which they may...
- The Increasing Awareness of Sleep Apnea and the Ohio Doctor Committed to Treating the Condition
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been the bane of every good night’s sleep. The condition encompasses a series of signs and symptoms that surface during sleep and which can seriously affect the victim by interrupting his or her slumber. Sufferers of this condition usually have a hard time...
- How Can I Control Sleep Talking?
Talking during slumber without being aware of it is very common and is not considered a serious condition. For some people, it is just a series of mumbling, while for others it is in the form of complicated dialogues. It is commonly noted in small children and in males. In most cases, the individual...
- The Results are in. Absence of Sleep Apnea Screening Caused 2 Deadly Train Crashes in New York
Federal investigators have recently blamed Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) for two deadly train crashes that happened in the New York City metropolitan area. After the crashes in both the Hoboken Terminal of the New Jersey Transit and the Brooklyn Terminal on the Long Island Rail Road, the...
- The Connection Between Sleep Disorders and Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia, a complex and chronic mental illness, is often characterized by distorted cognition, abnormal social behaviors, and trouble distinguishing reality from unreality. Although individuals can develop schizophrenia at any age, it most commonly emerges in men and women during adulthood....
- Dr. Rajkumar Reyes Dasgupta M.D.1235 Old York Rd Abington PA 19001
- Dr. William Marc Katz MD2093 Health Dr Sw Wyoming MI 49519
- Dr. Julie Marie Bourbonnais MD925 Trailwood Dr Youngstown OH 44512
- Dr. Maximiliano Andres Tamae kakazu MD1901 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Jason Patrick Coles MD4100 Lake Dr Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Dr. Bantu Samridhi Chhangani MD2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202