Dr. Jean Winkler is a psychologist practicing in Cambridge, MA. Dr. Winkler specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Winkler evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Winkler because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Jean C. Winkler PH.D.'s Practice location
Cambridge, MA 02138Get Direction
Dr. Jean C. Winkler PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Signs of Depression
Typically, you may encounter feelings of sadness and these feelings normally subside over time so your normal routine can ensue. However, in some circumstances these feelings of frustration and sadness persist longer than expected, and it may affect the activities of your everyday life.The mental...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- Understanding Depression in the LGBTQ Community
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, individuals who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer have a high prevalence of mood and anxiety disorders compared to their heterosexual counterparts. Studies have shown that the discrimination, prejudice, abuse, and...
- How Depression Leads to COPD Medication Non-Adherence
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a progressive disease that still does not have a cure. The World Health Organization predicts that COPD will become the fourth leading cause of death worldwide by 2030. The predominant cause for COPD is tobacco smoking. Most symptoms are irreversible,...
- Teen with Autism Chosen to Sing at Carnegie Hall
Singing at Carnegie Hall is a massive accomplishment for any musician, but Ting Perlis could be especially proud of the feat as she is one of the few people with autism to be invited to sing at the prestigious performance center. However, she needed monetary assistance to make it there, and called...
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- Marian Kaplun Shapiro17 Lantern Lane Lexington Massachusetts 02421
- Dr. Justin Hill PH.D.12600 Hill Country Blvd Bee Cave TX 78738
- Dr. James A. Manganello PH.D.9 Grapevine Ave Lexington MA 02421
- Dr. Luanna E Devenis PH.D.76 Bedford Street Lexington Massachusetts 02420-4641
- Dr. Janice R. Levine PH.D.76 Bedford Street Lexington MA 02420
- Dr. Jayne Marie Singer PH.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115