Dr. Ernest K Manders MD
Doctor3550 Terrace Street 6b Scaife Hall Pittsburgh PA, 15261
Dr. Ernest K Manders MD is a top Doctor in Pittsburgh, PA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Ernest K Manders MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Ernest K Manders MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Ernest K Manders MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Pittsburgh, PA, Dr. Ernest K Manders MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
- A comparison of gradual distraction techniques for modification of the midface in growing sheep.
- Replantation of the midfoot in a child--six-year follow-up with pedobarographic analysis.
- Relationship between muscle activity of the frontalis and the associated brow displacement.
- Tissue expander infections in children: look beyond the expander pocket.
- Danger of using a Padgett dermatome blade in Zimmer dermatome.
- The surgical treatment of Molluscum contagiosum in a pediatric AIDS patient.
- Natural history of the growth of the hand: part II--hand length as a treatment guide in the pediatric trauma patient.
- Occult craniocerebral injuries from dog bites in young children.
- An unusual presentation of a linear epidermal nevus.
- The natural history of the growth of the hand: I. Hand area as a percentage of body surface area.
- Automated tracking of facial features in patients with facial neuromuscular dysfunction.
- Mycobacterium chelonae: nonhealing leg ulcers treated successfully with an oral antibiotic.
- Immunosuppressive activity of a subline of the mouse EL-4 lymphoma. Evidence for minute virus of mice causing the inhibition.
- Apoptosis and plastic surgery.
- Gouty flexor tenosynovitis of the digits: report of three cases.
Dr. Ernest K Manders MD's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15261Get Direction
Dr. Ernest K Manders MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Manders
- Balsamic Glazed Chicken and Potatoes Recipe
Chicken: The most commonly raised and eaten poultry in the world. When it comes to raising chicken for consumption, there are many different environments your chicken can come from. Many large chains and companies, like Whole Foods Market, are progressing from providing a fast-growing chicken to a...
- Signs and Symptoms of Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD). It is a disease that causes sores or blisters, especially on the genital areas. This STD is the result of type 2 herpes simplex virus, or HSV2. Sometimes genital herpes is the result of the strand of the herpes simplex virus that causes...
- What Does "Senile" Mean?
What is senile?Senile is the term used to describe an individual who experiences senility due to old age. The word "senility" means the state of both physical and mental decline associated with old age. Senility is commonly seen among the elderly. The concept of senility is also commonly compared to...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Michael Angelo Pezzone MD200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Neil M Resnick MD200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Omar Awais MD200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. George W Poutous MD5200 Centre Ave Pittsburgh PA 15232
- Dr. Henkie P Tan MD,PHD3459 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Alejandro Hoberman MD3414 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213