Dr. Antonio Saldana de la rosa is a general practitioner practicing in San Juan, PR. Dr. Saldana de la rosa does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Saldana de la rosa provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Antonio Saldana de la rosa MD's Practice location
San Juan, PR 00923Get Direction
Dr. Antonio Saldana de la rosa MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Bacteria that Cause Food Poisoning?
Clearly, contamination and pollution have become a part of our everyday lives. Whether it is the contamination of air, water, or food, to a large extent it is all inevitable. This contamination of everyday substances gives rise to various illnesses that sometimes can culminate into a more serious...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a type of joint disorder that involves the inflammation and deformation of one or more joints in the body. The term 'arthritis' comes from the Greek words 'arthro,' which means joint, and 'itis,' a suffix that implies inflammation. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis...
- Do I Have the Mumps?
The mumps is a highly contagious airborne viral infection, which manifests in a specific shape of the face and neck. The causing agent is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Timely vaccination (MMR) is the best way to prevent complications that arise in 95% of cases. The mumps virus can be...
- 5 Warning Signs that Indicate Anemia
Anaemia is a condition in which the amount of normal hemoglobin in the body is markedly reduced, or there is significant reduction in red blood cell count. The normal hemoglobin content in blood of males is 14-18g/dl (grams per metric decalitre of blood) and in females it is 12-16g/dl. It is not...
- Limaris Ayala MD3 Font Martelo Ave Humacao Puerto Rico 00792
- Dr. Edward J Navas M.D.7530 Congress Street New Port Richey Florida 34653
- Roberto FernándezCarr 173 Km 6.0 Cidra PR 00739
- Dr. Jose P Pizarro otero M.D.12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Graciany Miranda grajales M.D.2018 Pulliam St San Angelo TX 76905
- Dr. Wilfredo Eddy Bravo M.D.Damasco F16, Aturas de Villa del Rey Caguas PR 00727