Dr. David Kagen is an internist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Kagen specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Kagen provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 2000
University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools 2000
University of Maryland School of Medicine 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Or Health Science University Hospital
Dr. David I Kagen M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
Dr. David I Kagen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have a Vitamin D Deficiency?
If you are a person who does not get adequate exposure to sunshine and also fails to have foods rich in it vitamin D, deficiency is the end result. This is very common in vegetarians, as this vitamin is mostly present in fish and eggs. Many products are now fortified with this vitamin to reduce the...
- Leptin Resistance: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leptin?Leptin has been regarded as the "fat hormone", "obesity hormone", and in some cases, called the "starvation hormone". Scientists discovered leptin in the year 1994, and with its discovery, there was a lot of excitement since it was regarded as a potential hit product for weight loss...
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- How Much Can We Tell About a Person From Their Appearance?
Ever heard of the saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover"? You might want to rethink it. This new study that includes more than 100 college students argues that looking at a person's appearance can help understand a few of their personality traits. The college students that participated in the...
- Preventing Dehydration
Dehydration results when you lose water in your body. The rule of thumb is, if you’re thirsty, you’re already dehydrated. Keep well hydrated by drinking plenty of water, even before you begin your outdoor activity,” said Dr. Irvin Sulapas, a primary care sports medicine physician and assistant...
- Bhavya H. Gopalagowda400 Northeast Mother Joseph Place Vancouver Washington 98664
- Dr. Marcia J. Dunham M.D.500 NE Multnomah Street Portland Oregon 97232
- M. Louis Blettel5559 SW 85th Avenue Portland Oregon 97225
- Dr. Mary M. Meyer M.D.2330 NW Flanders Street Portland Oregon 97210
- Thomas Robert Dunham2611 Northwest Mill Pond Road Portland Oregon 97229
- Dr. Myrna Casono MD8375 South West Beaverton Hillsdale High Portland Oregon 97225