Dr. Sumiko Sarle is an anesthesiologist practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Sarle ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Sarle also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1991
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Anesthesiology; West Suburban Hosp Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Sumiko S Sarle M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Sumiko S Sarle M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Common is Lupus, and What Does it Look Like?
SymptomsThe affected person may exhibit one or more of the following symptoms. Symptoms are not always consistent, as they may flare up or disappear at any time. ...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Asma Qureshi M.D.1 Wyoming St Dayton OH 45409
- Dr. Steven McCornack D.O.5818 Wilmington Pike Centerville Ohio 45459
- Dr. Nirmala Rose Abraham MD4000 Miamisburg Centerville Rd Miamisburg OH 45342
- Dr. Juvy M Khouzam MD1 Wyoming St Dayton OH 45409
- Dr. Craig T Henry DO405 Grand Ave Dayton OH 45405
- Dr. Matthew Kramer MD1 Wyoming St Dayton OH 45409