Dr. Gary Crim is a Dentist practicing in Louisville, KY. Dr. Crim specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Prerestorative bleaching: effect on microleakage of Class V cavities.
- Pneumatic versus hand condensation of amalgam: effect on microleakage.
- Post-operative bleaching: effect on microleakage.
- Microleakage of three resin placement techniques.
- Microleakage of three dentinal bonding systems: a 6-month evaluation.
- Prepolymerization of Gluma 4 sealer: effect on bonding.
- Assessment of microleakage of three dentinal bonding systems.
- Dental student perception and assessment of their clinical knowledge in educating patients about preventive dentistry.
- Effect of substrate age on microleakage of dentine adhesive agents.
- Influence of bonding agents and composites on microleakage.
- Effect of immediate versus delayed thermal stress on two adhesives.
- Push-Out Bond Strength Evaluation of Glass Fiber Posts With Different Resin Cements and Application Techniques.
- Management of the fractured incisor.
- Management of the fractured incisor.
- Effect of curing time on marginal sealing by four dentin bonding agents.
- Effect of composite resin on the microleakage of Scotchbond 2 and Gluma.
- Comparison of four thermocycling techniques.
- Microleakage with a dentin-bonding agent.
- Posterior composite restorations: effect of margin design on microleakage.
- Assessment of microleakage of 12 restorative systems.
- Evaluation of a dental adhesive and cavosurface angle in preventing marginal leakage.
- Microleakage: the effect of storage and cycling duration.
- Effect of placement techniques on microleakage of a dentin-bonded composite resin.
- Prevention of marginal leakage by four dentinal adhesives.
- Direct restorative resins: materials and techniques.
- An evaluation of cavosurface design and microleakage.
- Deciphering today's composites.
- Microleakage and the class V composite cavosurface.
- Evaluation of two methods for assessing marginal leakage.
- Reducing microleakage in Class II restorations: an in vitro study.
- Effect of aging on microleakage of restorative systems.
- Microleakage resistance of glutaraldehyde-containing adhesives.
- Marginal leakage of visible light-cured glass ionomer restorative materials.
Dr. Gary A Crim D.M.D.'s Practice location
Louisville, KY 40202Get Direction
Dr. Gary A Crim D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Lauren Metzger711 Reserve Blvd Evansville IN 47715
- Barry W. Ceridan455 South 4th Street Louisville Kentucky 40202
- Joseph W. Jacobi1706 Williamsburg Drive Jeffersonville Indiana 47130
- Dr. Rachel Misuraca D.M.D.9204 Taylorsville Rd Louisville, KY USA 40299
- Ms. Fotina Lefta DMD10270 SHELBYVILLE RD LOUISVILLE KY 40223
- Abby Lavelle Staffieri13104 US-42 Prospect Kentucky 40059