Dr. Radames Tirado bonet is a general practitioner practicing in Mayaguez, PR. Dr. Tirado bonet does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Tirado bonet provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Mr. Radames Tirado bonet MD's Practice location
Mayaguez, PR 00680Get Direction
Mr. Radames Tirado bonet MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Do You Get Mono?
What is mono?Mono is the short form of the disease called infectious mononucleosis. It is also popularly called as the "kissing disease". It is a very common disease, typically caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). It leads to extreme tiredness and feelings of weakness for several weeks or...
- Lyme Disease: How to Prevent It
Lyme disease is a nasty infection that anyone can catch by being bitten by a tick. These ticks are most active during the summer and spring. Not all ticks carry the disease; only the ones infected with the bacterium Borelia burgdoferi will give you Lyme disease. Borrelia burgdorferi will be injected...
- Holistic Treatment for Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is usually treated with lifestyle changes as well as medication. RLS causes people to experience unusual sensations in the legs while resting. These sensations can come in the form of:• Creepy-crawling feeling• Burning• Throbbing • PullingThese unpleasant feelings...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- How Is Restless Legs Syndrome Diagnosed?
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) will interfere with your sleep patterns. Therefore, it can be regarded as a sleep disorder. Restless legs syndrome usually affects the legs. However, it can affect your arms, head, and neck. If you have RLS, you might experience unusual leg sensations and involuntary...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Dr. Guillermo A Pagan calo M.D.Plaza Constancia Segundo Piso Hormigueros PR 00660
- Dr. Nestor Samuel Garcia ceballos M.D.7 CALLE DESENGANO MAYAGUEZ PR 00680
- Dr. Gustavo Adolfo Paredes M.D.Carr. 349 KM 2.7 Mayaguez PR 00680
- Dr. Tamara Ivelisse Guzman MD950 County Road 17a W Avon Park FL 33825
- Dr. Joel David Gonzalez-mendez M.D.Carr111 Km12.6 Bo Capa Moca PR 00676
- Dr. Jennifer Seda ramirez M.D.Mckinley Street 151 East Mayaguez PR 00680