Dr. David Edwards is an optometrist practicing in Poway, CA. Dr. Edwards specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Edwards performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, Ophthalmology; Methodist Hosps Of Dallas, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Wilford Hall Usaf Med Ctr
Dr. David A Edwards M.D.'s Practice location
Poway, CA 92064Get Direction
Dr. David A Edwards M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Kelly M Keane5252 Balboa Arms Drive San Diego CA 92117
- Dr. Oliver T. Chen O.D.1905 Calle Barcelona Carlsbad CA 92009
- Dr. Patrick Cameron Vanhoose O.D.7246 Clairemont Mesa Blvd San Diego CA 92111
- Dr. Stephen Huang O.D.1400 E Palomar St Chula Vista CA 91913
- Dr. Quang Nguyen O.D.6945 El Cajon Blvd San Diego CA 92115
- Dr. Sonia Salas O.D.4225 Asher St San Diego CA 92110