Dr. Arnel Magno is an internist practicing in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Magno specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Magno provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University of the Philippines Manila College of Medicine 2006
- Heart Disease
- Unity Health System (Rochester) Program
Dr. Arnel De guzman Magno MD's Practice location
Green Bay, WI 54311Get Direction
Dr. Arnel De guzman Magno MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Magno
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Understanding the Health Benefits of Potassium
We all know that potassium is one of the essential nutrients our body needs to perform different functions. Along with other key macrominerals including magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur, and chloride, our body needs potassium to maintain a healthy metabolism.Our body does not naturally...
- Diarrhea: The Top 10 Questions
Is diarrhea a sign of early pregnancy?Diarrhea is a very common sign of early pregnancy. Every woman is different and so are her experiences of pregnancy. Not every woman experiences the same symptoms. Hence, diarrhea is also not a symptom that every pregnant woman experiences, although it’s quite...
- Diets can Determine the Way You Look
Have you ever looked in the mirror and questioned your age? Are you younger than you look? Blame your diet!Aging is an inevitable natural process, and the latest nutraceuticals created to make you look younger aren't always effective. An unhealthy diet can encourage the aging process, which can make...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Genes Can Influence an Individual's Body Language and Behavior
Empathetic behavior and body language are both associated with genetic variations, according to a study published in, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Thus, a smile or nod of empathy may explain the type of genes the individual has. Individuals who display more empathetic behavior...
- Dr. James V Lacey525 Airport Rd Oneida WI 54155
- Dr. Jason M Nitke D.O.2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Abhilash R Vaishnav MD1881 Chicago St De Pere WI 54115
- Dr. Jason W Hoppe MD1821 S Webster Ave Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Yaw D Berko MD1726 Shawano Ave Green Bay WI 54303
- Dr. Nicholas James Heezen D.O.2253 W Mason St Green Bay WI 54303