Dr. Alexander Konstantine Phillips MD
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology6801 W 34th Street Suite 107 Berwyn IL, 60402
Dr. Alexander Phillips practices Radiation Oncology in Berwyn, IL. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Phillips specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 1979
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Radiation Oncology; Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Therapeutic Radiology
- Rush Presby St Luke's M C
Dr. Alexander Konstantine Phillips MD's Practice location
Berwyn, IL 60402Get Direction
Dr. Alexander Konstantine Phillips MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Phillips
- Radiation Therapy vs Chemotherapy
Radiation TherapyIn this method, the doctors will use gamma rays, x-rays, and charged particles that will be directed at, implanted, or introduced directly into the blood stream. In this form of treatment, you will find the three types of therapy that will all be described according to way they...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Reasons Why You Need a Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the several treatment methods available for cancer. It is used to treat many different types of cancer. At least half of the patients with cancer receive radiation therapy during their cancer treatment. Radiation therapy can be used as the main treatment for your cancer...
- She Survived Breast Cancer, But Says a Treatment Side Effect Almost Killed Her
In 2014, 47-year-old Virginia Harrod found a lump in her breast, which was actually stage III breast cancer. She was immediately started on shock-and-awe chemotherapy, but as it turned out, the cancer was chemo-resistant and the tumor only grew with each treatment. Harrod then underwent a double...
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- Dr. Dean Joseph Conterato MD200 N Berteau Ave Elmhurst IL 60126
- Dr. Dennis L. Galinsky MD2900 North Lake Shore Drive Chicago Illinois 60657
- Dr. Stanley Liauw MD5758 S Maryland Ave # Mc9006 Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Edward Melian MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Santosh V Yajnik M.D.901 W Wellington Ave Chicago IL 60657
- Dr. Ramji Ramaswamy Rajendran MD300 S Northwest Hwy Park Ridge IL 60068