Dr. James Frederick Mcneer MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease6465 S Yale Ave Suite 808 Tulsa OK, 74136
Dr. James Mcneer is a cardiologist practicing in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Mcneer specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Mcneer also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Duke University School of Medicine 1972
- High Cholesterol
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. James Frederick Mcneer MD's Practice location
Tulsa, OK 74136Get Direction
Dr. James Frederick Mcneer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcneer
- How to Properly Recover from Heart Surgery
The first few weeks after a heart surgery are usually eventful and difficult. As time passes, life becomes easier with lesser discomfort, if postoperative precautions are followed stringently. The most important thing that a patient should realize is that he himself is responsible for quick healing....
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- What Are the Major Warning Signs of a Stroke?
A stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the country. A stroke can be fatal if not treated immediately. Strokes can lead to disabilities, and affect the quality of life of a person considerably. Recognizing the symptoms and responding to the immediate needs is what is important in the...
- Ovary Removal Does Not Raise Your Risk for Heart Disease
A review of data from a major women’s health study failed to find a significant association between ovary removal during a hysterectomy and an increased risk of heart disease. This is in contrast to the results published from another large study that reported that the risk of heart disease...
- Angina Pectoris: What are the Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment?
Angina pectoris is a symptom of a coronary artery disease which causes chest pain due to less blood flow to the heart muscle. Angina pectoris is also known as angina, and this problem can be a recurring issue or a sudden acute issue. Angina pectoris can be defined as pressure, stiffness, tightness...
- Dr. George Shaker Cohlmia M.D.1373 East Boone Street Tahlequah Oklahoma 74464
- Dr. Arash Karnama D.O.8803 S 101st East Ave Tulsa OK 74133
- Dr. Wayne N Leimbach M.D.1265 S Utica Ave Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Anthony Wade Haney M.D.2050 Meadowview Pkwy Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. Frank J Gaffney M.D.1265 S Utica Ave Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Robert C. Haas MD1919 S Wheeling Ave Tulsa OK 74104