Gail Vanderhoef is a physical therapist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Gail Vanderhoef specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Gail Vanderhoef can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Gail Vanderhoef will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Gail Ann Vanderhoef P.T.'s Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53227Get Direction
Gail Ann Vanderhoef P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Khushi Goyal365 Jennifer Ln Brookfield Wisconsin 53045
- Mr. Andrew Akira Small MPHTYST, BSCAPP(HMS)15 W 39th St. New York NY 10018
- Mr. Michael Roberts P.T.11904 W North Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Kala M Frederiksen PT4861 S 27th St Milwaukee WI 53221
- Carol Dusold P.T.2410 Milwaukee St Delafield WI 53018
- Evan Nelson Other6908 N Santa Monica Blvd Milwaukee WI 53217