Dr. Sallie Mady is a pediatric emergency medicine physician practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Mady specializes in providing care for critically ill and injured children. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians possess a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as neonatology, critical care and forensic pediatrics. Children involved in automobile accidents, child abuse or near-drowning episodes are frequent cases treated by pediatric emergency medicine physicians.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- New England Med Ctr Hosps, Pediatrics
Dr. Sallie P Mady MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
HOLLISTON, MA 01746Get Direction
Dr. Sallie P Mady MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Erectile Dysfunction Diagnosed?
Erectile dysfunction also called as ED in medical terminology, is the inability to get or keep an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse. In severe cases, it is referred to as impotence. Many men experience it during times of stress, but it can also be the result of underlying health...
- Toni Braxton Discusses How She Improves Her Quality of Life with Lupus on Coast Live
In 2008, Singer Toni Braxton collapsed as she was performing on stage in Las Vegas. She was rushed to the emergency room where doctors originally thought she had suffered from a heart attack, however, tests revealed that the microvalves and small blood vessels in her heart were not receiving enough...
- What Should You Expect After a Circumcision?
What Should You Expect After a Circumcision?Circumcision is the process of removing the foreskin of a male penis. Circumcision is done to both newborn males and older boys, or even adults. In all cases, it is the same procedure. Circumcision can be performed both at home and in the hospital. At...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Dr. Elliot Melendez M.D.175 Cambridge St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Jacqueline B Corboy MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Mark I Neuman MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Karen D Gruskin MD85 Herrick St Beverly MA 01915
- Dr. Bruce W Weinstock MD, MPH800 Washington St Norwood MA 02062
- Dr. Joshua Nagler MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115