Dr. Sergey A Vitebskiy MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH, 44106
Dr. Sergey Vitebskiy is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Vitebskiy performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Dr. Sergey A Vitebskiy MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44106Get Direction
Akron, OH 44302Get Direction
Dr. Sergey A Vitebskiy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vitebskiy
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. Mauricio Hong MD11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Helge U. Simon M.D36060 Euclid Ave Willoughby OH 44094
- Dr. Ivan T Cakulev MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Bruce S Stambler MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Mohamed Hani Kanj MD26635 Amhearst Cir Beachwood OH 44122
- Dr. Ottorino Costantini MD2500 N Metrohealth Drive Cleveland OH 44109