Dr. Robert J Andina M.D. is a top Doctor in Chicago, IL. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Robert J Andina M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Robert J Andina M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Robert J Andina M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Chicago, IL, Dr. Robert J Andina M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1978
University of Washington School of Medicine 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
Dr. Robert J Andina M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Robert J Andina M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Andina
- Wolf Spider Bite Treatment
IntroductionThe wolf spider is known to be one of the dangerous species of spider since its bite can be a very painful experience. Due to its habits and looks, it has earned a name for itself as a vicious predator. The wolf spider is often mistaken for a tarantula. However, both of these spiders...
- Possible Link Found Between Polycystic Ovary System and Type 2 Diabetes
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, also known as PCOS, is a condition that affects more than 200,000 people a year. PCOS is when a woman has several small cysts in the ovaries. There are several symptoms of this illness, including unpredictable hormonal behavior, infertility, acne, and excessive hair...
- How the Smart Insulin Patch is a Breakthrough for Insulin Delivery
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. John B. Houck PH.D.180 N Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60601
- Dr. Marjerie Badilla M.D.8780 W GOLF RD NILES IL 60714
- Dr. Gregory A Turowski M.D.9843 Gross Point Rd Skokie IL 60076
- Dr. Barry Sanford Ring M.D.2626 N Lakeview Ave Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Ibrahim Samir Zabaneh M.D.5454 HOHMAN AVE HAMMOND IN 46320
- Dr. Daniel J Hirsen M.D.10330 S Roberts Rd Palos Hills IL 60465