Dr. Robert J Andina M.D. is a top Doctor in Chicago, IL.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Robert J Andina M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Robert J Andina M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Robert J Andina M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Chicago, IL, Dr. Robert J Andina M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1978
University of Washington School of Medicine 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
Dr. Robert J Andina M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Robert J Andina M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Andina
- How to Control Your Sodium Levels
A recent CDC report shows that many of the foods used in restaurants and foods sold in grocery stores have the potential to increase sodium levels in the body when consumed. Breads and rolls were noted to be the most important culprits among the variety of foods that do this. Some foods that...
- Technological Advancements and Nursing
Some of you might be wondering what’s new in nursing in 2017. We would say it’s time for us to look at the future of nursing and beyond. Firstly, we need to understand that trends and innovations in the field of medicine have ignited the revolutionary changes in nursing for the past few decades....
- Migraines and Nausea: What You Need to Know
A lot of people are troubled by migraine headaches. It can be so intense that a person’s daily living can be affected. It’s not just the pain that makes migraines difficult to deal with. Migraines are also associated with nausea, which makes it more difficult and debilitating for some...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Gregory A Turowski M.D.9843 Gross Point Rd Skokie IL 60076
- Dr. Barry Sanford Ring M.D.2626 N Lakeview Ave Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Ibrahim Samir Zabaneh M.D.509 Ridge Rd Munster IN 46321
- Dr. Robert Levin MD2361 Paysphere Cir Chicago IL 60674
- Dr. Procopio Miguel Munoz MD1431 N Western Ave Chicago IL 60622
- Dr. Mohammed Murtaza Arain M.D.4121 Fairview Ave Downers Grove IL 60515