Dr. Gerald Schmitt is a Chiropractor practicing in Northridge, CA. Dr. Schmitt specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Schmitt seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Gerald Robert Schmitt D.C.'s Practice location
Northridge, CA 91324Get Direction
Dr. Gerald Robert Schmitt D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Dr. Fred N. Lerner D.C., PH.D.120 S Spalding Dr Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Todd Michael Gewant D.C.1131 Wilshire Blvd Santa Monica CA 90401
- Dr. Bassem Kharb D.C7719 Westland Ave Los Angeles CA 91605
- Miss Jessica Grichy D.C4955 Van Nuys Blvd Sherman Oaks Ca 91403
- Dr. Maes Vioula Rabadi DC17418 Chatsworth St Granada Hills California 91344
- Dr. Glenn R. Williams D.C., L.AC.10801 National Blvd Los Angeles CA 90064