Dr. John Liljestrand is a hospice and palliative care specialist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Liljestrand provides care to people who are seriously ill. As a hospice and palliative care specialist, Dr. Liljestrand works to relieve the pain and suffering of people who have a severe medical condition and are in a critical state. Hospice and palliative care specialists try to improve the quality of life for a person who may not have much time left to live.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1992
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Good Samaritan Reg Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Good Samaritan Reg Med Center
Dr. John Liljestrand MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87110Get Direction
Dr. John Liljestrand MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Sinusitis?
The swelling or inflammation of the lining of the sinuses is what is called sinusitis or sinus infection. The sinuses are filled with air if they are healthy but in some cases, they can be blocked and filled with fluid and germs which end up causing infection.Blockage of the sinuses is due to any of...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- Bedroom Talk: Sex, Erectile Dysfunction, and Parkinson's Disease
Sex, one of the many natural aspects of human behavior, involves passion, immense trust, and great vulnerability as people find themselves sharing a close and physically intimate moment with another person. It offers a brief moment of liberation from the often time dull reality or for some, a way...
- What Are Uterine Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids, or leiomyomata, are smooth muscle tumors that develop within or outside the wall of the uterus. The muscle cells start growing abnormally resulting in a fibroid, which is just a benign tumor. These fibroids are very common and almost all women might develop fibroids at one point in...
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Nancy Guinn M.D.8100 Constitution Pl Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Tamara Goodman, llc MD5820 Bellamah Ave Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Francesco Standoli MD5850 Eubank Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Dr. Jayne Marie Mccormick MD7070 Spring St Omaha NE 68106
- Dr. Benjamin Thomas Salazar-chatt D.O.1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Eric W Metzler M.D.8210 Louisiana Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87113