Dr. Gene Baumgarner is a urologist practicing in Eugene, OR. Dr. Baumgarner specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1967
University College of Medical Sciences and Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital 1974
- Jeanes Hosp-Fox Chase Med C
Dr. Gene Thomas Baumgarner M.D.'s Practice location
Eugene, OR 97408Get Direction
Dr. Gene Thomas Baumgarner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Prostate Cancer: What are the Different Medical Procedures for this Condition?
Prostate cancer is one of the most common cancers among men. There are a number of ways to treat prostate cancer. Every method involves a process of decision making, support from friends and family, and understanding side effects that result from the treatments and dealing with them.Men with...
- Alternative Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
What is erectile dysfunction? Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common disorder affecting men of all ages, although it is more common in men above the age of 50. It affects the ability to have an erection and maintain it for a satisfying sexual experience. To understand the nature of alternative...
- What Is Blue Balls and How to Get Rid of It
"Blue balls" is one of the most common health issues seen among young men who indulge in heavy sexual activities. It is the most uncomfortable situation for a man who tries to find immediate relief."Blue balls" as it is called is one of the slang terms used for vasocongestion in the testicles. It is...
- 5 Tips on Living with Prostate Cancer
5 Tips on Living with Prostate CancerBeing diagnosed with cancer is a blow to the lives of very many men. Some think that once they have been diagnosed with prostate cancer, it is the end of their lives. This is not true. Someone can be have prostate cancer and still manage to live a happy and...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- What Should You Expect After a Circumcision?
What Should You Expect After a Circumcision?Circumcision is the process of removing the foreskin of a male penis. Circumcision is done to both newborn males and older boys, or even adults. In all cases, it is the same procedure. Circumcision can be performed both at home and in the hospital. At...
- Dr. Bryan A Mehlhaff MD2400 Hartman Ln Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Christopher Charles Kyle MD, MPH1611 NW 12th Ave Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Douglas G Hoff MD2400 Hartman Ln Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Thomas A Kollmorgen MD2400 Hartman Ln Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Dawn M Bodell DO2400 Hartman Ln Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Roger M Mckimmy MD2400 Hartman Ln Springfield OR 97477