Dr. Christopher Thunberg is an anesthesiologist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Thunberg ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Thunberg also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus 2003
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 2003
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Transesophageal Echocardiography (tee)
- MemberArizona Society of Anesthesiologists
- Duke University Hospital 2003
- Fellow - Cardiothoracic Anesthesia: Duke University Medical Center
- Duke University, Cardiac Anesthesia, NC, USA 2008
Dr. Christopher Allen Thunberg MD's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85054Get Direction
Durham, NC 27710Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Allen Thunberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes of Viral Diarrhea?
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by three or more loose bowel movements. Loose bowels are said so as the nature of the motions are liquid (or semi-solid) due to the body’s inability to absorb fluid from the stool. Commonly, this disorder may lead to dehydration after lasting for a couple of...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Marc Morales MD24000 Farmers Way Phoenix AZ 85053
- Dr. Thomas J. Rick M.D.4441 East McDowell Road Phoenix Arizona 85008
- Dr. Stephen Andrew Chung MD1850 North Central Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85004
- Todd Turley19636 North 27th Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85027
- Dr. James Diede M.D.11024 N 28th Dr Phoenix AZ 85029
- Dr. David R Becker M. D.1625 E Northern Ave Phoenix AZ 85020