Dr. Gary Kaye is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Cranford, NJ. Dr. Kaye specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Kaye can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Kaye can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1993
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1974
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- ACT health centres - a study of morbidity patterns and attitudes of doctors and patients.
- Esophageal staple transection as a salvage procedure after failure of acute injection sclerotherapy.
- Effect of proton pump inhibitors on markers of risk for high-grade dysplasia and oesophageal cancer in Barrett's oesophagus.
- Metabolism of exogenous S-adenosyl-L-methionine in patients with liver disease.
- Methyl tert butyl ether dissolution therapy for common bile duct stones.
- Intrahepatic cholestasis after thiabendazole.
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Uterine Prolapse
- Beth Israel Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Program
Dr. Gary Lenard Kaye M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Gary Lenard Kaye M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes of Cervical Cancer?
Cervical cancer is a form of cancer that affects the cells in the cervix. It is also known to be the third most common cancer in females. It is a treatable condition if detected at its early stage. Cervical cancer is also the most common cancer type in females who are under 35 years old. There are...
- Melatonin Use in IVF
What is melatonin?Melatonin is a hormone, which is naturally found in the body. This hormone is produced by the pineal gland and plays a role in regulating the circadian rhythm or sleep-wake cycle, fetal development, and fertility. Synthetic melatonin is also available in the form of nutritional...
- Prenatal Exposure to Fever May Lead to Autism, Study Finds
Children with autism often see things more clearly, hear things more loudly, smell things more strongly, feel things you don't, and taste things differently. Once a highly stigmatized and rarely understood disability, autism spectrum disorder has received a wealth of attention and research over the...
- What You Need to Know About Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Testing
HPV is the most commonly spread sexually transmitted infection (STI). What people must know is that the HPV virus is a different virus from that of HIV and HSV (herpes). It is transmitted so often that almost everyone who participates in sexual activity will contract the virus at some time in...
- How Can You Induce Labor Naturally?
If you are in your third trimester of pregnancy, you may be thinking of ways to avoid a medically induced labor. There is a multitude of different techniques to utilize to naturally induce labor, if you do not prefer medically inducing labor. However, there is no proof that these methods are...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Breast Cancer?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer seen in women, and may lead to surgery, impaired body image and sexuality, and sometimes death. Breast self-examination is ideal for women to understand what is normal, and to spot any changes that may need physician’s attention. Any unusual changes...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.464 77th Street Brooklyn New York 11209
- Dr. Allan Fisher MD1 Elliot Way Manchester New Hampshire 03103
- Dr. Janelle Luk M.D.123 W 79th St New York NY 10022
- Dr. Valeria M Di stefano M.D.125 Paterson St New Brunswick NJ 08901
- Dr. Rony Tanios Elias M.D.1305 York Ave New York NY 10021
- Dr. Carolyn DeLucia M.D.349 US-206 Hillsborough Township NJ 08844