Dr. Sangeeta Kalia is an internist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Kalia specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Kalia provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
L.L.R.M. Med Coll, Meerut Univ, Meerut, Up, India 1993
Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College 1993
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Enlarged Prostate
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- In Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- Indiana University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Sangeeta Kalia M.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Dr. Sangeeta Kalia M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- HIV: 5 Transmission Myths
What is HIV?HIV is a virus that was discovered in the 1980s. It attacks a person's immune system, causing it to be too weak to fight outside infections. The HIV virus works by destroying white blood cells, called CD4 cells, in the immune system, and progresses through three stages, the last of which...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Light Drinking May Not Harm Babies
New research shows that a pregnant mother drinking up to two glasses of alcohol may not harm the children. About 11,500 mothers and their children participated in this study. Researchers collected data regarding the drinking habits of the mothers when the kids were about 9 months old. When the...
- Dr. Kavitha Subramoney M.D.550 UNIVERSITY BLVD INDIANAPOLIS IN 46202
- Chintan J Amin MD11725 N Illinois St Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. Claudet C Smith MD2030 Churchman Ave Beech Grove IN 46107
- Dr. Mohammed A Majid MD3089 W Fairview Rd Greenwood IN 46142
- Dr. Bruce M. Goens MD11725 N Illinois St Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. Jason L Moshier MD11530 Allisonville Rd Fishers IN 46038