Dr. Stephen Hahn is a Chiropractor practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Hahn specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hahn seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Stephen Craig Hahn D.C.'s Practice location
Dayton, OH 45420Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Craig Hahn D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Dr. Brandi Michelle Hickman D.C.601 N Central Ave Fairborn OH 45324
- Dr. Erika Coleman Grushon D.C.233 Corry St Yellow Springs OH 45387
- Dr. Leigh Ann Taylor D.C.8501 Old Troy Pike Dayton OH 45424
- Dr. Van David Merkle D.C.5785 Far Hills Ave Dayton OH 45429
- Dr. Robert Thomas Daubenspeck D.C.2141 Park Rd Springfield OH 45504
- Dr. Gregory A. Goffe D.C.387 Regency Ridge Dr. Dayton OH 45459