Dr. Mahesh Vadali is a gastroenterologist practicing in Oak Lawn, IL. Dr. Vadali specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Vadali performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Gastroenterology; McGaw Med Ctr Of Northwestern, Internal Medicine
Dr. Mahesh Vadali M.D.'s Practice location
Oak Lawn, IL 60453Get Direction
Dr. Mahesh Vadali M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Gluten Sensor Makes Celiac Life Easier
The Latest Technology To Help Those With Issues To GlutenThere are many types of gluten free products on the market today. From the latest gluten free food to gluten free cookbooks. The latest technology on the market has been doing more than ever to assist those who are facing gluten intolerance...
- How Is Typhoid Fever Transmitted?
Typhoid fever is a medical condition that is linked with a fever that occurs due to a bacterial infection that is triggered by a bacteria known as the Salmonella typhi bacteria. It could also be triggered by a similar bacteria called Salmonella paratyphi, which causes an illness that is less severe...
- IBD Severity in Children Can Be Predicted by Genetic Testing
The good news for children suffering from IBD and their parents is that a group of Norwegian research scientists has had a recent breakthrough in determining a new test to both diagnose and categorize IBD through the profiling of the bacterial composition of the large bowel.Inflammatory bowel...
- How This Online Coupon Pioneer Adjusts to Crohn's Disease
Many people know Jordon Cox as the long-haired, money-saving Coupon Kid who likes to write blogs and make pop up videos for the website, Money Saving Expert. Lately, Jordon hasn't been posting as much, and some people might be wondering what has happened to him and his money-saving tips. Jordon has...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is actually a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous...
- Dr. David N. Butler M.D.2001 South California Avenue Chicago Illinois 60608
- Dr. David C. Chua MD2900 Oakbrook Hills Road Oak Brook IL 60523
- Dr. Samuel Tesfay M.D.1425 South Main Street Walnut Creek California 94596
- Dr. Ilysa R Diamond DO1010 Lake Street Oak Park IL 60301
- Mr. Veslav Stecevic MD5701 Bow Pointe Drive Clarkston Michigan 48346
- Dr. Abdo M. Saad MD110 Lead Avenue Southeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87106