Dr. Deborah Carter is a psychologist practicing in Longwood, FL. Dr. Carter specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Carter evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Carter because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Deborah L Carter PHD's Practice location
Longwood, FL 32750Get Direction
Dr. Deborah L Carter PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Mismatched Sex Drives Can Impact Your Relationship
The importance of sex often differs in each individual and each relationship. To some, it is a crucial part of any romantic endeavor. For others, it is not necessary and is more of a nuisance. But what happens when the importance of sex differs between marriage partners?How Important is Sex?Many...
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- Josh Duggar: Sex Addiction
The Duggar Family The story about the Duggar family began decades ago on a hot summer day in July 1984, when 19-year-old Jim Bob Duggar and 17-year-old Michelle got married. They were young, enthusiastic, and in love. They couldn’t have dreamed that one day, they will end up on a reality TV show...
- What Are the Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Prescriptions in this century are made quickly and unnecessarily. You may find psychiatrists giving drugs that have several very nasty unnecessary side effects. There is, however, a natural, stress free, drug free method and routine for the disorders of the brain. Treatment is performed is by...
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- Eight Tips to Overcome Procrastination
Are you thinking of ways to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed in the right place. Procrastination is something every person can do. Even a well-organized person does it. It is a bad, yet a hard habit to break.Have you been putting things off lately? Are your deadlines getting closer...
- Dr. Dano A. Leli PHD500 N. Maitland Avenue Maitland FL 32751
- Dr. Stacey Tantleff Dunn PH.D.1850 Lee Road Winter Park FL 32789
- Dr. Raena Roshana Baptiste-boles PSY.D.160 International Parkway Lake Mary FL 32746
- Dr. Jodi D Nadler PHD1685 Lee Rd Winter Park FL 32789
- Dr. Christine M Salinas PSY.D.615 E Princeton St Orlando FL 32803
- Dr. Michelle C Dolske PHD1685 Lee Rd Winter Park FL 32789