Dr. Bryan Keenan is a general practitioner practicing in Camp Pendleton, CA. Dr. Keenan does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Keenan provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
Dr. Bryan Keenan MD's Practice location
Camp Pendleton, CA 92055Get Direction
Dr. Bryan Keenan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Does Benadryl Help in Treating an Allergic Reaction?
Allergy is a reaction caused by our body’s immune system in defense to an external stimuli which the body sees as a potential danger. The main function of the immune system is to protect the body from harmful viruses and infection by producing certain antibodies. An allergic reaction is known to...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- Where Can Jock Itch Appear on My Body?
Tinea is a kind of fungus that belongs to the dermatophyte family of microbes and is responsible for infecting the skin of men, women, and children. Depending on the exact location of the body that harbors tinea, the infections are named differently.Tinea pedis – This is a tinea infection...
- Dr. Deborah Tanus DO14924 Casey Road Tampa FL 33624
- Dr. Kate Anna Haggerty M.D.3853 Rosecrans St San Diego CA 92110
- Dr. Sandhya Desai MD2176 Salk Ave Carlsbad CA 92008
- Dr. Kamyar Hedayat MD1775 Dempster St Park Ridge IL 60068
- Dr. Sheila A Patel M.D.4002 Vista Way Oceanside CA 92056
- Dr. Brian Wade Legendre M.D.1st Lar Battalion - Bas - Medical Officer Camp Pendleton CA 92055