Dr. Allen S Anderson MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease676 N Saint Clair St Chicago IL, 60611
Dr. Allen Anderson is a cardiologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Anderson specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Anderson also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Cardiovascular Diseases; Bellevue Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Allen S Anderson MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60611Get Direction
Willowbrook, IL 60527Get Direction
Dr. Allen S Anderson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anderson
- What is Rheumatic Fever?
Rheumatic fever is a complicated, nonsuppurative disease that affects the joints, blood vessels, heart, brain, and skin. It is an acute inflammatory response that has a PAST untreated or slightly treated Group A or group B beta-hemolytic streptococcal infection, such as strep throat or scarlet...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- How to Properly Recover from Heart Surgery
The first few weeks after a heart surgery are usually eventful and difficult. As time passes, life becomes easier with lesser discomfort, if postoperative precautions are followed stringently. The most important thing that a patient should realize is that he himself is responsible for quick healing....
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- What Should I Know About Blood Clots?
Blood flows continuously through blood vessels and supplies nutrients and oxygen to different parts of the body. At the site of an injury, a blood clot prevents excess bleeding. Under normal conditions, blood clots are lifesaving. When the clot is formed as a part of normal repair process in the...
- Mr. Amjad I. Sheikh MD4646 N Marine Drive Chicago IL 60640
- Dr. Patrick Joseph McCormick MD12255 S 80th Ave Palos Heights IL 60463
- Dr. Suhail H. Khadra MD1901 West Harrison Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Akhtar Parvaiz MD2315 E 93rd Street Chicago Illinois 60617
- Dr. Iqbal Akhter M.D.5611 W. Addison Street Chicago Illinois 60634
- Dr. Rajesh Nambiar MD1901 Port Lane Amarillo Texas 79106