Erica James is a physical therapist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Erica James specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Erica James can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Erica James will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Erica Latrise James PT's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30326Get Direction
Ms. Erica Latrise James PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- DaRonne Jenkins DPT2424 Steinbeck Ln Powder Springs GA 30127
- Savas Koutsantonis D.P.T.3300 Northeast Expy Ne Atlanta GA 30341
- Blair Green M.P.T.3300 Northeast Expy Ne Atlanta GA 30341
- Amanda Blackmon D.P.T.3300 Northeast Expy Ne Atlanta GA 30341
- Mary beth Verlander M.P.T.3300 Northeast Expy Ne Atlanta GA 30341
- Suzanne Sacks Other24 E Crossville Rd Roswell GA 30075