Dr. Gary R Horowitz DO
Neurologist | Neurology5401 Old York Rd Suite 300 Philadelphia PA, 19141
Dr. Gary Horowitz practices Neuropathology in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Horowitz studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University 1971
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Memory Loss
- Vascular Disease
- Temple Univ Hosp, Neurology
- Temple Hospital 1972
- Temple University Hospital Program
Dr. Gary R Horowitz DO's Practice location
Dr. Gary R Horowitz DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Horowitz
- Amy Schumer's Shares How Multiple Sclerosis Rocked Her Family
Amy Schumer is one of America’s favorite comedy actresses, but it is not all fun and games off camera.Amy has come out a couple times, through her book and through social media, to share a bit about her experience having a parent with multiple sclerosis (MS).As adult children, we usually reach a...
- Diagnosing Alzheimer’s Disease
Diagnosing Alzheimer’s disease is not easy. It may take several appointments to reach a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease. When consulting with the doctor, he or she will take a detailed history and do a complete clinical examination. He or she will then carry out many other tests, including a...
- Chemotherapy for Multiple Sclerosis
For those who suffer from multiple sclerosis, there are a lot of treatments available in managing the symptoms. However, there is no complete cure for this disease. The choice of multiple medications depends on person-to-person since every person’s body responds differently to each treatment....
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Migraine Associated Vertigo (MAV)
What is Vertigo?Vertigo is a sensation that is associated with dizziness or giddiness associated with certain movements. There are various factors that could contribute to vertigo in people. Migraine is just one of the many contributing factors that could result in vertigo.What is a Migraine?A...
- Can I Exercise Even Though I have Multiple Sclerosis?
The patients who undergo aerobic exercises are prone to benefit in a way that those who don’t and will not. You should adopt a regular schedule for specific exercises that you enjoy doing in order to keep your body fully-functioning.Exercise benefits for patients:...
- Dr. Joshua Todd Mendelson M.D.900 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Ranga Chelva Krishna M.D.1513 Voorhies Ave Brooklyn NY 11235
- Dr. Khatuna Gurgenashvili MD775 Norland Avenue Chambersburg Pennsylvania 17201
- Dr. Christopher C Bradley M.D., PH.D.5401 Old York Rd Philadelphia PA 19141
- William R. Wolfe93 Cooper Road Voorhees New Jersey 08043
- Dr. David Abend D.O.1399 Knightsbridge Rd Mountainside NJ 7092