Dr. Ty Hutchins is an anesthesiologist practicing in Fresno, CA. Dr. Hutchins ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Hutchins also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Az Coll of Med, Tucson Az 1987
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- University Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; St Joseph Hosp & Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Ty W Hutchins MD's Practice location
Fresno, CA 93720Get Direction
Dr. Ty W Hutchins MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Tommy John Surgery?
Named after Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, Tommy John, who took up this new procedure to repair his affected elbow, this surgery is common among athletes to correct a ligament that is injured. Also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL reconstruction), the injured ligament is replaced with a tendon...
- What Are the Different Types of Alcohol Rehabilitation Program?
Alcoholism can lead to several serious complications if appropriate treatment is not rendered in time. A number of programs are now available to treat this condition. Each program differs in depending on the needs of the individual, but all of them do have some common factors too. The first step...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Rasheed Amireh MD7152 N Sharon Ave Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Linda B Hertzberg MD1303 E Herndon Ave Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Ned Radich MD1303 E Herndon Ave Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Ana Maria Drachenberg M.D.300 W Huntington Dr Arcadia CA 91007
- Dr. Caroline Jensen D.O.9300 Valley Childrens Place Madera CA 93636
- Dr. Oren Erlichman M.D.2755 Herndon Avenue Clovis CA 93612