Dr. Kurt L Hansberry MD
Urologist610 30th Avenue West Alexandria Clinic Pa Alexandria MN, 56308
Dr. Kurt Hansberry is a urologist practicing in Alexandria, MN. Dr. Hansberry specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1983
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1983
Army Medical College 1990
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- A prospective comparison of thromboembolic stockings, external sequential
- Essential amino acid-induced adult hyperammonemic encephalopathy and hypophosphatemia.
- Immunohistochemical localization of insulin-like growth factor binding proteins 2 and 3 in prostate tissue: clinical correlations.
- New use of Foley catheter for precise vesicourethral anastomosis during radical retropubic prostatectomy.
- Erectile dysfunction following transurethral resection of the prostate.
- Bilateral renal cell carcinoma in autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease. A case report and literature review.
- A comparison of intermittent pneumatic compression of the calf and whole leg in preventing deep venous thrombosis in urological surgery.
- Intracavernosal drug-induced erection therapy versus external vacuum devices in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
- The growing teratoma syndrome: an unusual case.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, Urology; Wm Beaumont Army Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Brooke Army Med Center 1984
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Kurt L Hansberry MD's Practice location
Alexandria, MN 56308Get Direction
Dr. Kurt L Hansberry MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hansberry
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
Cancer is an unhealthy condition in which the cells of a part of the body rapidly divide and thrive without an apparent cause. These abnormally growing germ cells clump together, forming a buildup of tissue called a tumor that sets it apart from normal healthy tissue. When this happens in the...
- What Is an Epididymal Cyst?
OverviewAn epididymal cyst or a spermatocele is a benign cyst that usually develops in the epididymis. The epididymis is a long, coiled tube that collects, stores, and transports sperm from the testes. Approximately 30 percent of males develop this condition in their lives.Another term for an...
- Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?
Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?Being diagnosed with prostate cancer creates a sense of confusion and fear in many men. It is a condition that causes the growth unwanted cells on the prostate gland. The prostate gland is a gland located around the urethra. It is...
- Risk Factors for Testicular Cancer
Testicular cancer happens when germ cells within the male testicles start reproducing in an uncontrolled manner, resulting in a mass of tissue called a tumor. Germ cells are cells that eventually grow into sperm cells, and germ cell tumors account for more than 98 percent of all cancers affecting...
- Holistic Treatments for Testicular Cancer
Cancer affecting the male reproductive system, particularly the sperm and testosterone secreting testes is eminently curable. Unlike many other forms of cancer that ravage the human body, testicular cancer can be eradicated by easily removing its source (the testes) through an inguinal orchiectomy....