Dr. Nabil Zaki M.D.
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology5080 Villa Linde Pkwy Suite 2 Flint MI, 48532
Dr. Nabil Zaki is a nephrologist practicing in Flint, MI. Dr. Zaki specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Zaki most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
University Of Ain Shams Egypt 1976
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
- Wayne St Univ Affil Hosp, Nephrology; Wayne St Univ Affil Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Wayne State University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Nabil Zaki M.D.'s Practice location
Flint, MI 48532Get Direction
Dr. Nabil Zaki M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zaki
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Furosemide Side Effects and How to Minimize Them
What is furosemide?Furosemide is an oral prescription medicine, which is available under the brand name Lasix. This drug is also available in its generic form. The generic version of the drug mostly costs less than the branded ones. Furosemide is considered as a water pill or a loop diuretic that...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- Does Acute Renal Failure Cause Death?
Our body machinery comprises of various parts and components all together, embedded to function as a whole unit to support life. Each component that forms a part of the body machine has a specific contribution and any malfunction in any of the components can have adverse effects on the entire body....
- Vertigo: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Vertigo is a fairly common condition that causes an individual to feel as if their head is spinning and he or she becomes dizzy. It is usually temporary, only for a few seconds to minutes, occurring only when you make sudden head movements, but sometimes it can be so severe that it begins to...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Dr. Vaibhav Sahni M.D.G1071 N Ballenger Hwy Flint MI 48504
- Dr. Jagdish Mirchandani M.D.5080 Villa Linde Pkwy Flint MI 48532
- Dr. Amir Jundi M.D.2486 Nerredia St Flint MI 48532
- Dr. Sundar Ramanathan M.D.5080 Villa Linde Pkwy Flint MI 48532
- Dr. Yaseen Hashish M.D.5031 Villa Linde Pkwy Flint MI 48532
- Dr. Imad Salah Modawi M.D.1447 N Harrison St Saginaw MI 48602