Dr. Peter Zedler is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Henrico, VA. Dr. Zedler specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Zedler can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Zedler can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1980
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1980
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Med Coll Of Virginia Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Med Coll Of Virginia Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Peter A Zedler M.D.'s Practice location
Henrico, VA 23233Get Direction
Dr. Peter A Zedler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Birth Control Patch: Pros and Cons
What is a birth control patch?The birth control patch is a safe, simple, and affordable method of birth control. It is a transdermal patch used as a method of contraception, which can be worn on the skin of the upper arm, belly, buttocks, or back. The patch is usually changed every week for three...
- What Causes Fibroids?
Fibroids are unusual growths that develop in the uterine walls of most women. Although the exact cause isn’t known, several factors are believed to be responsible for the condition. For instance, hormonal changes and family history have proven to be the commonest culprits.Types of FibroidsSeveral...
- Fat Injections Can Hinder Mammograms
Injecting fat from other parts of the body to augment breasts is becoming more popular than the traditional methods used for breast enlargement procedures. Studies have indicated that the injection of fat in the breast tissue can hinder mammograms.Two major studies published in the journal, Plastic...
- What Is a Mucus Plug?
What is a mucus plug?A mucus plug is a thick mucus that seals the cervical canal. It is also known as the cervical mucus plug. The cervix produces a jelly-like substance to keep the area protected and moist during pregnancy. This substance builds up, which creates a plug of mucus. It serves as a...
- Prenatal Exposure to Fever May Lead to Autism, Study Finds
Children with autism often see things more clearly, hear things more loudly, smell things more strongly, feel things you don't, and taste things differently. Once a highly stigmatized and rarely understood disability, autism spectrum disorder has received a wealth of attention and research over the...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Dr. Courtney Legum-Wenk D.O.7605 Forest Avenue Richmond Virginia 23229
- Dr. Samara Lazernick MD196 East 2000 North Tooele Utah 84074
- Dr. Keith Berkle MD13801 St Francis Blvd Midlothian Virginia 23114
- Dr. Wendy S. Bowman M.D.1401 Johnston Willis Dr Richmond VA 23235
- Dr. Tamara Raubitschek Pringle M.D.1401 Johnston Willis Dr Richmond VA 23235
- Dr. Edward J Gill M.D.1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298