Dr. Charles Turner Lewis M.D.
Pediatrician1011 W Grove St Suite 100 Kaufman TX, 75142
Dr. Charles Lewis is a pediatrician practicing in Kaufman, TX. Dr. Lewis is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Lewis diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Lewis can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1990
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Head Lice
- Skin Tag
- Strep Throat
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
Dr. Charles Turner Lewis M.D.'s Practice location
Kaufman, TX 75142Get Direction
Dr. Charles Turner Lewis M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lewis
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Raising a Child with ADHD
Every parent wants their kids to be as healthy as they can. However, that is not always so easy.ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a worry on many parents' minds. Raising a child with ADHD takes extra care. However, there are many ways to still be a great parent to ensure your...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Dr. Meredith A Byington MD1317 E Us Highway 175 Crandall TX 75114
- Dr. Robert J Nelson MD820 E Cartwright Road Mesquite TX 75149
- Mrs. Mona Ambika Bagrodia M.D294 Uptown Blvd Cedar Hill TX 75104
- Mrs. Jyothi J Reddy MD713 W Broad St Forney TX 75126
- Dr. Christopher Edward Miller DO2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Jacqueline Nortman MD940 NE 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104