Dr. Richard Gammon is a pathologist practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. Gammon is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Gammon can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Gammon may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Dr. Richard Robert Gammon M.D.'s Practice location
Orlando, FL 32819Get Direction
Dr. Richard Robert Gammon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Dr. Ross C. Wheeler M.D.451 Maitland Avenue Altamonte Springs FL 32701
- Luis F Alicea DMD7352 Stonerock Cir Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Scott Y Sittler MD8150 Chancellor Dr Orlando FL 32809
- Dr. Thomas M. Otal M.D.601 E Rollins St Orlando FL 32803
- Dr. Carlos A Cerruto MD8150 Chancellor Dr Orlando FL 32809
- Michael Radi Other601 E Rollins St Orlando FL 32803