Dr. Juan C Paredes MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry4308 Alton Rd Suite 910 Miami Beach FL, 33140
Dr. Juan Paredes is a psychiatrist practicing in Miami Beach, FL. Dr. Paredes is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Paredes diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Paredes may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Paredes treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
- Vertical transmission of a Drosophila endosymbiont via cooption of the yolk transport and internalization machinery.
- Insect endosymbiont proliferation is limited by lipid availability.
- Genome sequence of the Drosophila melanogaster male-killing Spiroplasma strain MSRO endosymbiont.
- The Role of Lipid Competition for Endosymbiont-Mediated Protection against Parasitoid Wasps in Drosophila.
Dr. Juan C Paredes MD's Practice location
Miami Beach, FL 33140Get Direction
MIAMI BEACH, FL 33140Get Direction
Dr. Juan C Paredes MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Paredes
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust when looking at closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at things with small clusters of holes that are closely held together. Few of examples would be the head of a...
- What Is Valproic Acid?
Generic Name: Valproic AcidBrand Name: Valproate Sodium, Depacon, Depakene, StavzorIntroductionValproic acid is an anticonvulsant that works by restoring or increasing the level of certain chemicals in the brain. This medication can be used alone or in combination with other types of seizure...
- Can Schizophrenia Be Treated?
Schizophrenia is a severe disorder of the mind that requires lifelong treatment. An individual suffering from this disorder is not able to identify the difference between what actually exists and what is in their mind. This disorder has an adverse effect on the way an individual thinks and reacts to...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- What Is Seasonal Affective Disorder?
Seasonal Affective Disorder or SAD is a type of depression that comes and goes with the seasons. It starts during winter, usually stemming from a low amount of natural sunlight and is often lifted in the months of summer or spring. The symptoms often can begin in autumn as the days start getting...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Dr. Carlos Satulovsky MD7000 NW 52 Street Miami FL 33166
- Dr. Fernando Raul Salvato M.D.1321 NW 14th St Miami Florida 33125
- Dr. Antonia E. Ruaix MD6480 Coral Way Miami Florida 33155
- Dr. Ignacio Bobes M.D.2150 Coral Way Miami FL 33145
- Ivgenija J. Fastovsky19111 Collins Avenue Sunny Isles Beach Florida 33160
- Dr. Francisco Ricart MD747 Ponce de Leon Blvd. Coral Gables Florida 33134