Dr. Todd Douglas Luellen M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry3263 Demetropolis Rd Suite 11 Mobile AL, 36693
Dr. Todd Luellen practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Mobile, AL. Dr. Luellen evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Luellen seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
E Tn State Univ J H Quillen Coll Of Med- Johnson City Tn 1991
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1991
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Psychiatry
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Program
Dr. Todd Douglas Luellen M.D.'s Practice location
Mobile, AL 36693Get Direction
Dr. Todd Douglas Luellen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Luellen
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Dr. Lalit Kumar Singh M.D., M.P.H.8701 Watertown Plank Road Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. John Joseph Broderick-cantwell M.D.1015 Montlimar Dr Mobile AL 36609
- Dr. Shakeel Raza MD5800 Southland Dr Mobile AL 36693
- Dr. Allan David Mills M.D.761b Middle St Fairhope AL 36532
- Dr. Edgar W Finn M.D.5750a Southland Dr Mobile AL 36693
- Dr. Aneek R Shoemaker M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756