Mr. William Hilliard Rotzler M.D.
Doctor707 Hollybrook Dr Suite 400 Longview TX, 75605
Mr. William Hilliard Rotzler M.D. is a top Doctor in Longview, TX.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Mr. William Hilliard Rotzler M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Mr. William Hilliard Rotzler M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Mr. William Hilliard Rotzler M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Longview, TX, Mr. William Hilliard Rotzler M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1983
Texas A&M University, TX 1983
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Sleep Disorders
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Otolaryngology; Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, General Surgery
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Mr. William Hilliard Rotzler M.D.'s Practice location
Longview, TX 75605Get Direction
LONGVIEW, TX 75601Get Direction
Mr. William Hilliard Rotzler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rotzler
- Bronchitis – Signs, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Bronchitis?Bronchitis is an inflammation of the lining of the bronchial tubes. Bronchial tubes carry the air to and from the lungs.The disease can be either acute or chronic:...
- The Innovative Method to Detect Children’s Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been one of the leading causes of sleep deprival and complications with the sleep cycle of anyone who suffers from it. As said as much before, but this condition, which can equally affect persons of any gender, manifests itself as periods during sleep where the...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Alyn D. Hatter D.O.703 E Marshall Ave Longview TX 75601
- Mr. Rufus Dwayne Bowie Other2323 Armond Dr Longview TX 75602
- Sheryl Renee Handlin OM14461 FM 450 N DIANA TX 75640
- Mrs. Wanda Bell PT5907 W. MARSHALL AVE LONGVIEW TX 75604
- Heather Huffman PHYSICAL THERAPIST107 WOODBINE PL UNIT 775 LONGVIEW TX 75601
- Karen Mason2715 PATIO ST LONGVIEW TX 75605