Dr. Shawn Singleton is a pediatrician practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Singleton is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Singleton diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Singleton can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Shawn M Singleton M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85033Get Direction
PEORIA, AZ 85382Get Direction
Dr. Shawn M Singleton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Singleton
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- Luis C. Arroyo2316 West Bethany Home Road Phoenix Arizona 85015
- Dr. Vicente Diaz-Gonzalez MD3050 North Litchfield Road Goodyear Arizona 85395
- Dr. Paul Antseliovich MD333 East Virginia Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85004
- Dr. Reginald Bowman MD3223 Griffin Avenue Pekin Illinois 61554
- Michelle M. Cabalona18700 N. 64th Drive Glendale Arizona 85308
- Dr. Dwayne Michael St jacques MD15215 S 48th St Phoenix AZ 85044