Dr. Kelly Pucillo, MD, specialist in family medicine, currently treats patients in Waupaca, Wisconsin and Plover, Wisconsin. Dr. Pucillo graduated from Medical College Of Wisconsin (2005) and is licensed ...
Education and Training
Med College Of Wisconsin 2005
Medical College of Wisconsin 2005
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Atrial Flutter
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- University Of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics 2008
Dr. Kelly Pucillo MD's Practice location
Dr. Kelly Pucillo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pucillo
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Dr. Jennifer Erin Steinhoff MD710 Riverside Dr Waupaca WI 54981
- Dr. Timothy Houlihan MD1405 Mill St New London WI 54961
- Dr. Brian L Vanhoozen D.O.1505 Mill St New London WI 54961
- Dr. Renae Schuler MD1405 Mill St New London WI 54961
- Dr. Michael Bauer MD710 Riverside Dr Waupaca WI 54981
- Dr. Michael R Staudinger MD701 Grove Ave Wild Rose WI 54984