Patrick Naylor is a physical therapist practicing in Boulder, CO. Patrick Naylor specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Patrick Naylor can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Patrick Naylor will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Patrick Naylor PT's Practice location
Boulder, CO 80304Get Direction
Mr. Patrick Naylor PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Jamie Michalski Other420 E 120th Ave Denver CO 80233
- Brooke Lynn Glaza MPT54 Garden Ctr Broomfield CO 80020
- Dr. Alicia Marie Pfeiffer DPT3724 E 120th Ave Denver CO 80233
- Mrs. Debra June Mckrola MSPT511 Crossing Dr Lafayette CO 80026
- Valerie Joyce Bainton P.T.125 Iroquois Dr Boulder CO 80303
- Diane Brunsdon-jones PT5275 Marshall St Arvada CO 80002